wait what huh

28.1.07

thema neunundvierzig

cd-i link

what has science done?

Today is March 4, 2006. It is my first day in Berlin, actually. I arrived here at 5.40 from the United States because I have a new job that begins in two weeks. I hope it starts well. I am very nervous about this new job, but I’ll write about that later. Right now I am writing this on a park bench while I study the city map and wait for jetlag to subside.

When I arrived here, I was surprised by how busy the airport in Frankfurt was. I was so tired and disoriented, that I must have bumped into a thousand people. A few of those yelled at me and one punched me in the face. That woke me up, at least. I was very confused when I tried to travel from Frankfurt to Berlin. Obviously my German is not the best, and that is why I had difficulty with my travel. I hope that my German gets better before my job starts.

Oh, my new job. I was hired as a hippopotamus salesman by the zoo. I was told that not many people are interested in buying hippopotamuses, and since I am the best salesman in the universe, I was hired. I am excited about this new job, and I am not so excited. I love selling things, but who seriously sells hippopotamuses? I once sold a locomotive to a man in a bar, but that did not go over so well, so this morning I woke up to ask myself, while I looked in the mirror: ,,How will I be a good hippopotamus salesman today?”

Well, it’s 9.30 right now, so I should begin to find my new apartment that I rented last month. There were a lot of snakes on my plane to Frankfurt, and I really despise snakes, so I need to get some sleep before my new Euro Trip starts. Tschues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home